Clicking on "Connect" Does Nothing

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Are there any documents available which go in-depth explaining this application and all the fields?

After setting up the "Configuration" section and selecting "Connect", the button changes as if selected but nothing else appears to happen. I viewed the log files:

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  3:48:45 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: MainForm:::Form Load Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\MainForm.cs:line 172

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  3:48:49 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: MainForm:::btnConnect_Click Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.MainForm.btnConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\MainForm.cs:line 511

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  3:49:03 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: MainForm:::Form Load Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\MainForm.cs:line 172

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  3:49:06 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: MainForm:::btnConnect_Click Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.MainForm.btnConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\MainForm.cs:line 511

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  3:49:07 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: MainForm:::btnConnect_Click Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.MainForm.btnConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\MainForm.cs:line 511

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  4:05:40 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: MainForm:::Form Load Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\MainForm.cs:line 172

Tuesday, 3 April 2012  4:07:19 PM   [None]   [Error]    Form Name: frmConnectionHistory:::frmConnectionHistory_Load Error Title:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. Error Description:    at DBConnecter.DBDatabaseHelper..ctor()   at MyRouter.frmConnectionHistory.frmConnectionHistory_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\MyCode Project\Source\frmConnectionHistory.cs:line 27

Application is trying to access the "D:\" drive which is no longer connected. How can I troubleshoot?

Cheers!

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Sorry nvrau to here that you are having problems.

This issue has been reported before and is a problem with SQLite.

I do have someone working on a fix and it should be updated in the next version.

We are also working on a better error log to fix error's right away but in the mean time do you mind if I ask what Operating system and Architecture you are using? ie x32 or x64 

Apr 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Thanks for the quick reply!

W7P 64bit.

Any idea why it is referencing D:\?

Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

whalleyboi2011 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Sorry nvrau to here that you are having problems.

This issue has been reported before and is a problem with SQLite.

I do have someone working on a fix and it should be updated in the next version.

We are also working on a better error log to fix error's right away but in the mean time do you mind if I ask what Operating system and Architecture you are using? ie x32 or x64

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I am now experiencing the exact same problem! 

I have another developer helping me with this project so I will take a look now and roll out an immediate fix if this is the official release version you are using (1.0.7) or is it from the Source code tab?

as for references to to D drive. I have not a clue. 

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I have fixed the issue it was an empty object on line 528

just comment out 

objDBDatabaseHelper = new DBDatabaseHelper();

As for the D drive I believe that's the drive you are using or have the source code at I cannot think of any other explanation sorry

Take Care,

Trevor (Whalleyboi2011)

Apr 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Hi Trevor,

Please explain how to comment out this line and where to go to find it?

Cheers,
Brian

On 3/04/2012 8:33 PM, whalleyboi2011 wrote:

just comment out

As for the D drive I believe that's the drive you are using or have the source code at I cannot think of any other explanation sorry

Take Care,

Trevor (Whalleyboi2011)

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Edited Apr 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Was this a official reease of MyRouter or did you get the code from the Source Code" menu?

--
Take Care,
Trevor

Apr 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I downloaded from: http://myrouter.codeplex.com/

On 4/04/2012 11:33 AM, whalleyboi2011 wrote:

Was this a official reease of MyRouter or did you get the code from the Source Code" menu?

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:59 PM, nvrau <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Trevor,

Please explain how to comment out this line and where to go to find it?

Cheers,
Brian

On 3/04/2012 8:33 PM, whalleyboi2011 wrote:

just comment out

As for the D drive I believe that's the drive you are using or have the source code at I cannot think of any other explanation sorry

Take Care,

Trevor (Whalleyboi2011)

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MyRouter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email MyRouter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Take Care,
Trevor

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Ok later I will give you an fixed version. then update the version on the website
Thank you for reporting this issue. you have now helped a lot people.
--
Take Care,
Trevor

Apr 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Where can I go to get the version to comment out the line?

On 4/04/2012 11:44 AM, whalleyboi2011 wrote:

Ok later I will give you an fixed version. then update the version on the website
--
Take Care,
Trevor

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Edited Apr 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM

The only way to do this is to open up the MyRouter code and make changes to it but Im not sure if you know C# and because im not at my work computer with the code I cannot do it now but in 4 hours I can.

--
Take Care,
Trevor

Apr 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Ok, no worries. Thank you for all your attention!

On 4/04/2012 11:49 AM, whalleyboi2011 wrote:

The only way to do this is to open up the MyRouter code and make changes to it but Im not sure if you know C# and because im not at my work computer with the code I cannot do it now but in 4 hours I can.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM, nvrau <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Where can I go to get the version to comment out the line?

On 4/04/2012 11:44 AM, whalleyboi2011 wrote:

--
Take Care,
Trevor

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MyRouter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email MyRouter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Take Care,
Trevor

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM
It's no problem at all, Im here to help and hope to get MyRouter working for you.
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Hello nvrau,

I have decided to hold off releasing the fix until MyRouter 2.0 which should be released by next week (estimated) 

in 2.0 their will be many new feature's including a whole lot of bug fixes and speed improvements.

I hope you can hold off until then and thank you for supporting MyRouter.

Take Care,
Trevor